It’s been five days since the campers and counselors left. I’m sad. Here are some of the things I miss already…
* Dance Parties on the Amphitheater Stage before Morning Line-Up begins!
* Strawberry Shortcakes at Canteen!
* Girls divisions cheering and yelling to be called next in the Dining Hall!
* Junior and Lower Inter Boys playing their CBL games, especially the ones under the lights!
* Being continually asked by campers, “When is Color War going to break?!” or “What are the teams this year for Color War?”!
* Hearing the score Giants 21, Patriots 17 at Morning Line-Up! (Sorry Eagles fans. Had to do it one last time! I promise.)
* The sound of campers riding hondas and quads! (Those new ATVs were so cool!)
* Camper siblings that happen to see each other and give a hug or high five!
* Tie Dye T-Shirts made in the Art Shack! They were awesome this summer!
* Campers telling me they got up on water skis for the first time!
* Campers and counselors dressing up for Crazy Night!
* Seeing who got TAC Awards!
* Taco Tuesdays!
* Senior and CIT Boys playing in NBA games during 6th Period!
* GaGa games at Free Play!
* Surfboard Games at the Lake!
* Watching campers go down the zip line!
* Hearing J.Cal sing “Call Me Maybe”! Could possibly be his favorite song of all time?!
* Seeing campers practice, then perform their MTV Night routines!
* The 2012 CITS! They were awesome! Thanks for a great summer!
Much more to be missed. Already counting down the days until Summer 2013! How many is it?
Have a great day!