I love arts and crafts – I can often be found in the Canadensis Art Shack during the summer! I take any opportunity to get creative, and I had a good reason for my latest project. Two of my very good friends (who are also in the camp biz) recently adopted an adorable new Bernese Mountain Dog named Luke. I’m going over for dinner tonight, and I wanted to give them a useful gift, so to make a gift like this, do the following:
1. Purchase or repurpose a nice glass jar.
2. Fill with useful items – for a dog that means toys & treats!
3. Top it with a fun ribbon. This one has paw prints, and it’s an adhesive ribbon so it can be reused for crafts later.
4. Add a label – this label is actually a chalk board (such a cool item!)
5. Scribble a note – I know mine is a bit messy, but it’s the best I could do with chalk!